Sunday, December 21, 2008

"it's hard to see the ground from the withering heights"



It seems I've finally run out of road. Back home in Edmonton and ready to face another year. 2008 treated me well more or less but put a good pair of rings around my eyes.

On January 27th at Edmonton's Velvet Underground/Starlite Room I'm playing two country sets with the Whiskey Dogs, an acoustic Dr. Jekyll to the Wild Dogs' Mr. Hyde. We're going to play some Merle songs, some stuff by Gram and the Burritos I'm sure, maybe some Appalachian shit or something.

Then on Friday, February 13th the Wild Dogs will play their first loud Edmonton show in over two months. It's good to be home.



January 27th
EAMON McGRATH & THE WHISKEY DOGS
w/ special guests
@ The Velvet Underground

February 13th
THE WILD DOGS
@ The Likwid Lounge



Love, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Whatever.
The Wild Dogs.

No comments: