Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"if the sky falls mark my words we'll catch mockingbirds"



So much for drying out. In Toronto right now, play at the Silver Dollar tomorrow night with my pals Chris Mullen and Jeremy Finkelstein. I've seen lots of Edmonton ex-pats on the street and hopefully they're all coming to the show.


Tour update with the Thieves: Calgary has a lynch mob out for me now, Regina has a wicked guy named Henry from the band Geronimo, Winnipeg's Sub City Dwellers showed us a wicked weekend and we drove straight across the shield, dodging moose and icy roads for about 23 hours. Thanks for driving the whole way, Caleb. The shows have been good, we played to big crowds in Calgary and Regina and Mr. O'Hanlon is my new hero, he made us a great round of Bear Claws, my new favourite drink. See you in a week or so, wish us luck at the border.




BEAR CLAW:

1 ounce Kahlua
1 ounce Bailey's
1/2 ounce rye
fill with Coke
sugar on the rim, on the rocks.






Love,
The Wild Dogs.

No comments: